Ecological Civilization and Organic Communitarianism
May 21 - May 26
Six days of international dialogue on the most important challenges we face:
rethinking governance, economies, food, education, communities, and more.
The International Forum on Ecological Civilization continues to be one of the largest forums on ecological civilization in the world. Since 2006, this annual forum has drawn together a global cohort of creative academics, activists, artists, non-profit leaders, and governmental officials who are dedicated to rethinking our society toward an ecological civilization.
This year, we join together the 14th International Forum and the 3rd International Youth Forum in a live, online exploration of “Ecological Civilization and Organic Communitarianism.” This six-day event will be structured primarily around small group dialogue on concrete solutions to complex systemic problems. Each day will focus on a specific theme:
- Day 1: Politics, Law, and Governance in a World That Works for All
- Day 2: Economies for Wellbeing and Planetary Flourishing
- Day 3: Food and Farming for Future Generations
- Day 4: Education for Sustainability & Social Change
- Day 5: Communities and Cultures for the Common Good
- Day 6: Youth and the Ecological Generation
Learn More: https://claremontecoforum.org/
Register here: https://claremontecoforum.org/register/